Insuring your buildings and contents can be a daunting prospect. Many of the major banks, building societies and direct insurers will try to sell one single standardised product which may not adequately cover your circumstances. As your local broker we will provide you with advice and guidance on what covers best suit your needs and at a price that is acceptable to you from our vast range of insurers.

Optional Extras

Accidental Damage cover for your buildings or contents
Personal Possessions cover away from the home
Working from home cover
Home Legal Assistance
Home Emergency
Gas Boiler Cover

Home Insurance

  Buildings Contents High Value Home Insurance
  Holiday Home Mobile Home Overseas Property
  Non Standard Construction Non Standard Properties Thatched Property
  Property Renovation Second Home Unoccupied Property (Short Term)
  Working from Home Unoccupied Property (Long Term)