Landlord Insurance (Buy to Let)

Protecting what's probably one of your largest assets against unforeseen insurable risks we believe is of paramount importance! Benefiting from our longstanding and established diverse insurer relationships we are able to offer cheap landlord insurance without sacrificing the scope of cover. Our experienced advisors are ready to discuss with you policy covers available and suitable to meet all of your needs. In other words, we can arrange a competitive policy based on your requirements as opposed to standard generic policies with rigid prices and covers. By no means an exhaustive list the main covers we can offer are;

  • The buildings which includes - sanitary ware, kitchen fixtures and fittings, external walls, gates and driveways.
  • Landlords’ contents including carpets, white goods, brown goods, removable furniture and general removable contents.
  • Subsidence – often standard
  • Accidental Damage – for buildings, contents and underground services
  • Loss of Rent / Alternative Accommodation
  • Malicious Damage by Tenants
  • Trace & Access – for finding and sourcing cause of damage, e.g. burst pipe
  • Property Owners Liability – with £2m, £5m & £10m limits
  • Employers Liability - Essential if you directly employ staff to manage or maintain your property e.g. maintenance staff, gardener, cleaner etc. The standard level of cover we offer is £10 million. This cover is not required for independent Bona-Fide Sub-Contractors with their own insurance.
  • Terrorism
  • Legal Expenses (option to add Tenant Rental Arrears Protection)
  • Residential Landlord Home Emergency

Block of Flats (Block) Insurance

We can arrange flats insurance for purpose built blocks and converted properties, owner occupied blocks and rented flats. In addition to the above list of covers we can also include Communal Contents for carpets etc., Directors and Officers (Management Liability) Insurance to protect those who have the significant responsibilities of making decisions on others behalf. Engineering and Inspection cover is also available for mechanical services e.g. elevators, stair lifts and water pumps etc.

Commercial / Industrial Property Insurance

From small high street commercial units to large multi-storey office blocks – we have providers who can cater for these risks including industrial units with high risk trades.

Holiday Home / Second Home Insurance

Whether you use your property on an occasionally basis throughout the year or let on a commercial basis, we have access to various products to cover these properties both in the UK and some EU countries.

Unoccupied Property Insurance (Short Term Options Available)

We can offer a range of options for vacant property insurance from basic fire perils to full cover with reasonable unoccupancy terms (e.g. excesses and inspection warranties). Quite often on this type of insurance product premium refunds following cancellation of policy are on a short-terms basis; however, we are often able to offer pro rata refunds on cancelled unoccupied policies.

Tenants Contents (including Tenants Liability)

This cover is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. The policy includes accidental damage cover against Landlords contents for which the tenant has been legally made responsible.


Regardless of the complexity of your enquiry we have a range of insurance providers who can cater for non-standard risks relating to tenants, property construction, adverse financial, criminal or insurance history, adverse claims history, highly rated flood and subsidence areas.  

Get in Touch

The contact form requires that you configure reCAPTCHA in the site configuration.

Sign up to our

Renewal Reminder