Sign up to our

Renewal Reminder

Business Insurance

We can place insurance cover for every business from sole traders and partnerships to multi-national companies and organisations. All types of cover can be arranged including Property Owners, Manufacturing, Professional Indemnity, Liability, Directors and Officers Indemnity, Retail, Office, Tradesman Liability, Wholesale etc.

Read More

Home Insurance

Insuring your buildings and contents can be a daunting prospect. Many of the major banks, building societies and direct insurers will try to sell one single standardised product which may not adequately cover your circumstances. As your local broker we will provide you with advice and guidance on what covers best suit your needs and at a price that is acceptable to you from our vast range of insurers. 

Read More

Motor Insurance

Whether you are looking to cover your private car, business vehicle, motorcycle or commercial vehicle we will endeavour to offer you a competitive quotation from our extensive panel of insurers. By placing your motor insurance through our brokerage you will benefit from our independent advice on policy covers and avoid sole responsibility for claims negotiations which can often be the case when dealing directly with an insurer.


Landlords Insurance

At John Whippy Insurance Brokers we have access to an extensive market of specialist property insurers offering quality covers at competitive premiums. We can also offer exclusive rates for residential, blocks of flats, holiday home, commercial and industrial property owners.

Read More

Latest News

5 Reasons To Buy GAP Insurance

1. You might want to buy a brand new car.

If your vehicle is declared a total loss in an accident and you want to replace it with a brand new vehicle then you may want to consider purchasing GAP Insurance. For instance if you buy a car for £25,000 and...

Read more

What are your legal obligations as a Tradesperson when employing Sub-Contractors?

Recently we have found there to be some confusion with Tradespeople relating to their legal obligations when employing Sub-Contractors and when they are legally obliged to cover them. Hopefully we can clear this up!

First of all you will need to distinguish...

Read more

Purchasing Landlords Insurance will help you protect your earnings and tangible assets

You may not classify yourself as a business; however, by earning money through rent, you will for insurance purposes be classified as one. A standard home insurance policy is not usually suitable for covering your property which is let out and in the...

Read more